Standard & Long Sleeve Sleeping Bags
Our sleeping bag sizing is generous, because your child should be able to move, kick and wriggle freely in the bag while sleeping. Ideally the bottom quarter of the bag should be left empty. It is not safe to use sleeping bags that are too big. It is advised that you should buy the sleeping bag based on your child’s age rather than ‘size up’. Your child’s head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the sleeping bag is zipped up, otherwise it is too big. These are recommendations only. Every child is different, so always try the sleeping bag on for size and refer to our size guide before purchasing.
Please read the following safety instructions carefully & keep for future reference.
- Sleep bags are not suitable for babies less than 4kg
- The tog value is approx. 2.5 tog without arms attached. Suitable for room temperature between 10 to 20 Degrees Celsius
- Keep away from fire
- This sleep bag is only for use in a cot or crib
- Never use additional bedding such as blankets, quilts or duvets with this item
- Do not use this sleep bag if the fastenings are damaged
- Do not use this sleep bag if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when the product is fastened.
- Consideration should be taken into account regarding external factors that can affect room temperature such as additional night wear the baby is wearing as this increases the insulation properties provided by the sleep bag
- Do not let your child overheat
- The sleeves should not be worn if the room temperature is above 20 Degrees Celsius.
How to wash & care for this product:
- Washing machine at 30º delicate wash
- Use delicate detergents
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry