At Lil & Izzy, accessible from https://lilandizzy.com//, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our customers.
This Policy sets out what personal data we might collect, how we process and protect that data, the lawful grounds for that processing, and your related rights. We always seek to comply with the data protection laws applicable to our processing of personal data.
We use ‘GDPR’ to refer to either the EU or UK version as they’re almost identical. The GDPR is the world-standard for data protection laws, inspiring legal developments around the world.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- We may receive personal data from our customers when using our Services, such as names of team members or data entered into the Services.
- You may provide us with your details when you ask about buying our products or services (through the Website, by email or otherwise) and we may otherwise lawfully obtain contact details of potential customers for our Services for our marketing purposes, for example from publicly available business contact information or your business website
How we use your information
We use personal data in the normal course of our business, including to provide, secure, manage and improve our Services and to meet any binding contractual or legal obligations. This includes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting. We will provide you with an easy and free way to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future.
- For other marketing purposes in which we may communicate your e-mail address to social networks (e.g., Facebook and Instagram) who will process this personal data to determine whether you are a registered account holder with them, so that advertising concerning Lil & Izzy products that you may be interested in can be shown, through banners, when you are using their platforms.
- Find and prevent fraud
The security of data is very important to our business. In accordance with our legal obligations, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data and keep those measures under review. However, we can only be responsible for systems that we control and we would note that the internet itself is not inherently a secure environment.
Cookies and Web Beacons
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Lil & Izzy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you’ve any questions you can always contact us at the address above or by email to email@example.com. You have the right, at all times, to notify a complaint to any regulator such as the Data Protection Commission. We always welcome the opportunity to discuss and resolve any complaint with you first.