- Cafe – toasted sambos, coffee, tea, drinks, cakes & treats. Overall for taste its just OK, I like my coffee!
- The Chinese takeaway in both the complex and Longford village were lovely, we got it delivered to our lodge & it was delicious. I’d recommend both!
- Sports bar, we ate here for late lunch/dinner twice. The food was just ok, burgers, chips, scampi.
- Indian Restaurant, we went here for a date night & overall we had a lovely dinner. When we were finished dessert we were asked if we would like anything else, we asked for 2 bottles of beer.. then told the bar was closed! I felt the service could of been better!
- Pancake house, delicious for a treat. We ate here twice & the kids loved it for obvious reasons! Chocolate, ice cream, pancakes & waffles – American style! There is a little soft play area but it was closed because of Covid which was annoying.
- Bella Italia, we had a family meal here on the last day and it was just OK. Pizzas were under cooked. Pasta dishes were grand, nothing amazing.
There are 6 restaurants to choose from, we didn’t eat in Hooks or Ciara’s as we couldn’t get a booking that suited us but Ciara’s has got the best reviews! Overall from the places we did eat in, I feel the food could be so much better. The prices are average enough when compared with Dublin, but the standard needs to improve in my opinion!